- The golf course, clubhouse, changing rooms can open at Alert Level 2.
- Club events and competitions can be held so long as there is strict adherence to hygiene, distancing, and gatherings regulations.
- All players and visitors must sign in or scan the QR code.
- All groups must be seated (in the bar) and physical distancing of 2 metres from other groups encouraged
General Golf Operations Guidance:
- All players should wash and dry their hands before and after play.
- Groups of golfers should maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres between themselves and other groups on the course.
- Exchanging of physical scorecards should be avoided if possible
- Pins / flagsticks can be on the course however they should be left in the hole and should not be touched or removed by any player where possible.
- Bunker rakes can be on the course.
- All drinking fountains are closed.
Posted: Monday 15 February 2021