MENU

The Club

About our Club

The club was originally formed in 1904 and progressed through several sites until the move to Mangatainoka in 1968. The old farmhouse was converted into the clubhouse and in 1974 the upstairs lounge was built.

Office bearers

Patron - Betty Gunn

President - Peter Bourke 027 302 3924

Secretary - Margaret Alding 021 186 1195

Treasurer - Andrew McKnight -  027 826 3667

Club Captain - Kieran Pierey - 027 424 7865


Handicapper - Tony Lozell - 021 543 618

Ladies' Club Captain - to be appointed

 Membership - Kay Ball - 06 376 5252

Cart, course and venue hire - Pam Bisset - 027 448 9709 

Committee Members - Bronwyn Smith, Richard Stewart, Gerald Smith Colin (Duey) Wallace, Mark Field

Major Sponsors